The broad porches of the family-owned Osbornes Inn- one of the Jersey Shores last remaining guesthouses- have been a safe haven for happy guests for over 44 years! -Coastal Living- June, 2017
- It's just a fun place to be.
- If I could only take one vacation a year it would be here. Can't think of any other place I'd rather be.
- Life is all about memories. We've made so many of them here.
- We love the beach, the boardwalk, the town and we love YOU!
- Outstanding hospitality!
- This place is a retreat for me. It's a sanctuary, a place of peace. I let go when I come here. I relax. I get refreshed and renewed.
- What I, Peggy Ann, have to say is that "Inn keeping is about making memories - memories for ourselves and memories for others. How blessed we Osbornes are to be able to share in so many peoples' lives?"
601 East 15th Street
(corner of 15th and Wesley)
Ocean City, NJ 08226
Peggy Ann & Frank Osborne
111 Durham Court
Maple Glen, PA 19002